Who we are
This website is operated by AlMurtaza trading as AlMurtaza, www.almurtaza.co.uk
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Websites may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use our Websites. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the Websites. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the Websites. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the Websites. “).
(3) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our Websites.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from the Websites will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
(1) to process your order, to process any application for finance or a mobile phone contract etc., to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
(2) to carry out security checks (this may involve passing your details to a credit reference agency, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks – this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions); and
We would also like to email or post you details of various promotions, goods and services that we can offer you through our affiliates and suppliers. These include all kinds of electrical and communications products, as well as related service and insurance agreements. If you wish to receive these, please tick the ” Yes ” box when entering your personal details. You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish, by clicking on ” Please unsubscribe me “).
We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes without your prior permission to do so.
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by email@example.com or by writing to us at our customer services address below. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
Al Murtaza Islamic Foundation
Enquiries, sales and marketing
Croydon, CR9 1UN
|Telephone:||020 8662 0478|
Mobile Phone Number:
07919 027 878